Our historic ‘Attic House’ is the home of Governor Robe Wines. Located on the main street (opposite the bakery), it takes you back to a time of ‘years gone by’. Come in and you may find a warm winters fire to enhance your wine tasting experience.
The Attic House has many treasures to explore, which will delight the art and gourmet food enthusiasts! We currently have an extremely talented stainless steel artist (Anne Yates from Flow Art), who creates masterpieces of all sizes!
Other local artists such as Jessie Ellery, Fiona McGuinness and Jo Jo Spook exhibit their work. Our talented cellar door staff Pat Moseley has created exquisite sculptures and her work is worth a look!
For the gourmet food lovers amongst us, The Attic House is just the place for you! Products include:
- Delicious Crayfish Pate, produced in Robe.
- Outback Pride Bush Tucker - Guangdong Jam and dressing, honey pepper leaf mustard, muntrie chutney, salt bush and more.
- Dicken's Delights gourmet salted caramel sauce, rocky road, macadamia and almond toffee.
- Jenny Wisby’s quince paste and chutney.
- Exquisite Humbugz chocolates from Kingston.
- Green Farmhouse / Australian Native Seasonings and Salt
The Attic House
Governor Robe Wines
18 Victoria St
Robe, South Australia SA 5276
Phone: +61 8 87 682 930
Opening hours: 10am – 4pm every day